September 16th – Real Estate Investing, Due Diligence to Reduce Your Risk – With Leonard Baron
What You Will Learn:
- Procure the property and liability insurance
- Get a fair mortgage deal
- Understand income taxes and depreciation
- Do a good home inspection
- Pencil out deals on target properties
- Manage properties to reduce hassle and improve profits
- Review Title, Title Insurance and HOA Documents
All Day Class: Saturday, September 16th, 9am – 4pm
Location: Marina Village, Lunch included
Mission Bay Park, 1936 Quivira Way, San Diego, CA 92109
Seats Available, Sign Up TODAY!
- SDCIA Member: $59
- SDCIA Member with Guest: $85
- Non-member: $89
- Non-member with Guest: $129
We accept cash, checks and credit card.
Pay online with a credit card via PayPal.
To sign up or for more information email Ann Bilinski: email@example.com
Sign Up For This Class TODAY!
$89 Non-member Enrollment
$129 Non-member with Guest Enrollment
5 Big Reasons Why You Should Become a SDCIA Member:
- Only $45 a year. $10 meeting entry vs $20
- Website Access: Access to Past Meeting Audios, Classifieds, and Forum
- Big Discounts on SDCIA Classes and Events
- Library materials are Free to check out
- Priority Haves and Wants