How to Calculate The ARV (After Repair Value)
As a full time real estate professional, Lenska Bracknell has the experience, dedication and skills to handle the most challenging real estate matters. Knowing that the buying or selling process is an important financial decision , Lenska looks forward to the opportunity of helping her clients fulfill the dream of home ownership and enabling them to build wealth through real estate. Her impeccable integrity earns her a respectable reputation in the industry and community. Outstanding client care and sales track record wins her repeat business from clients. She is committed to negotiate the best possible price and terms for your home, but Lenska’s #1 priority s to make sure that her clients are comfortable during every step of the entire transaction.
Learn with Lenska!
What You Will Learn:
- What is ARV and why is it so important?
- Why you make your profit when buying a property
- Determine the value of a home like an appraiser
Whether you’re a flipper, builder, or a wholesaler, this class is a must.
Half-Day Class: Saturday May 6th, 9am – 1pm
30 Seats Available, Sign Up TODAY!
Cost: $35 Member, $50 Non-member
We accept cash, checks and credit card.
Pay online with a credit card via PayPal.
To sign up or for more information email Ann Bilinski: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up For This Class TODAY!
$50 Non-member Enrollment
5 Big Reasons Why You Should Become a SDCIA Member:
- Only $45 a year. $10 meeting entry vs $20
- Website Access: Access to Past Meeting Audios, Classifieds, and Forum
- Big Discounts on SDCIA Classes and Events
- Library materials are Free to check out
- Priority Haves and Wants