Real Estate Investing and Due Diligence
Leonard Baron, author of the book “Real Estate Ownership, Investment and Due Diligence 101: A Smarter Way to Buy Real Estate” is a long term investor in small rental properties – SFRs, Town Homes, Duplexes. He is the “Due Diligence” professor who works hard to reduce his risk while still earning a fair rate of return.
Ann will discuss the benefits and significant discounts you will get with The Home Depot, Office Depot and RentPerfect. Fred Eckert will discuss Title company information and how you can use it to your advantage in real estate. Brock VandenBerg of Talimar Financial will tell you what to expect by working with a Private Money lender.
Why you need to be there…
- Pencil Out Deals on Target Properties
- Get a Fair Mortgage Deal
- Do a Good Home Inspection
- Understand Income Taxes and Depreciation
- Review Title, Title Insurance and HOA Documents
- Procure the Property Dwelling and Liability Insurance
- Manage Your Properties to Reduce Hassle and Improve Profits
This class is a must . . .whether you’re a beginner or seasoned investor! Join us for a day of intense learning!
1-Day Class: Saturday May 13th, 9am – 4pm
Location: Marina Village
Mission Bay Park, 1936 Quivira Way, San Diego, CA 92109
40 Seats Available, Sign Up TODAY!
- SDCIA Member: $59
- SDCIA Member with Guest: $85
- Non-member: $89
- Non-member with Guest: $129
We accept cash, checks and credit card.
Pay online with a credit card via PayPal.
To sign up or for more information email Ann Bilinski: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up For This Class TODAY!
$89 Non-member Enrollment
$129 Non-member with Guest Enrollment
5 Big Reasons Why You Should Become a SDCIA Member:
- Only $45 a year. $10 meeting entry vs $20
- Website Access: Access to Past Meeting Audios, Classifieds, and Forum
- Big Discounts on SDCIA Classes and Events
- Library materials are Free to check out
- Priority Haves and Wants