June 24th – What’s a Good Deal & What to Run Away From! Determine Costs From Start to Finish
What You Will Learn:
- Avoid the top ten mistakes
- A day in the life of a successful investor
- Determine construction/rehab costs – Hard money and what you need to know
- SDCIA Member: $35
- SDCIA Member with Guest: $45
- Non-member: $50
- Non-member with Guest: $65
- SDCIA Member: $59
- SDCIA Member with Guest: $85
- Non-member: $89
- Non-member with Guest: $129
1-Day Class: Saturday, June 24th, 9am-4pm
Location: Marina Village. Lunch included
Mission Bay Park, 1936 Quivira Way, San Diego, CA 92109
Seats Available, Sign Up TODAY!
Half Day Class Fees
All Day Class Fees
We accept cash, checks and credit card.
Pay online with a credit card via PayPal.
To sign up or for more information email Ann Bilinski: email@example.com
Sign Up For The Half Day Class TODAY!
$50 Non-member Enrollment
$65 Non-member with Guest Enrollment
Sign Up For The All Day Class TODAY!
$85 Non-member Enrollment
$129 Non-member with Guest Enrollment
5 Big Reasons Why You Should Become a SDCIA Member:
- Only $45 a year. $10 meeting entry vs $20
- Website Access: Access to Past Meeting Audios, Classifieds, and Forum
- Big Discounts on SDCIA Classes and Events
- Library materials are Free to check out
- Priority Haves and Wants