June 24th – What’s a Good Deal & What to Run Away From! Determine Costs From Start to Finish
What You Will Learn:
- Avoid the top ten mistakes
- A day in the life of a successful investor
- Determine construction/rehab costs – Hard money and what you need to know
1-Day Class: Saturday, June 24th, 9am-4pm
Location: Marina Village. Lunch included
Mission Bay Park, 1936 Quivira Way, San Diego, CA 92109
ONLY 20 Seats Available, Sign Up TODAY!
1-Day Class Fees
- SDCIA Member: $59
- SDCIA Member with Guest: $85
- Non-member: $89
- Non-member with Guest: $129
We accept cash, checks and credit card.
Pay online with a credit card via PayPal.
To sign up or for more information email Ann Bilinski: email@example.com
Sign Up For This 1-Day Class TODAY!
$89 Non-member Enrollment
$129 Non-member with Guest Enrollment
5 Big Reasons Why You Should Become a SDCIA Member:
- Only $45 a year. $10 meeting entry vs $20
- Website Access: Access to Past Meeting Audios, Classifieds, and Forum
- Big Discounts on SDCIA Classes and Events
- Library materials are Free to check out
- Priority Haves and Wants