Money Making Opportunities in the Next Decade
How to Profit in Diverse Markets
Did you know that every market presents different strategies to employ? Real estate changes swiftly, be ready to profit or risk getting left behind.
Learn from Steve Dexter’s 25 years of investing experience. He will teach you how to acquire a portfolio that will grow your wealth and give you cashflow. You will discover when to use debt to acquire equity, how to turn equity into cash flow and where to use that income to invest into more deals.
BONUS: Find out how successful families pass their wealth on to the next generation
So come hear Steve Dexter talk about deals he is doing and enjoy a lively discussion about making money.
About Steve Dexter
- Distinguished speaker at Harvard Business School, Law School, and the Graduate School of Design
- Owner and manager of 27 investment properties located in California, Oklahoma and around the country
- President of National Capital Funding since 1997. Since 1990, Dexter has personally funded over 500 million dollars for homeowners and investors in Southern California and across the country
- Author of the book “Real Estate Debt Can Make Can Make You Rich” published by McGraw-Hill available at local bookstores and Amazon
- Teaches real estate classes at four local colleges in SOCAL
- Joint ventures 8-15 properties a year
- Hard money lender
Tuesday, June 13th, 2017
6 pm Doors open and networking session
7 pm Meeting begins
Scottish Rite Event Center
1895 Camino del Rio South
San Diego CA, 92108
$10 for members, $20 for non-members
SDCIA meetings are open to everyone, no reservations are necessary. Just show up!
During the networking portion of the meeting be sure to visit the following:
- New Guest Orientation
- Expert Help Desk
- Membership Desk
- Education Library
- Flyer Table
- “Haves and Wants” Signup Table
Legal Disclaimer: The Association, its Officers and Directors, individually or collectively assume no responsibility for the outcome of any real estate transaction, decision, or other action that any Association member, guest, or visitor, may enter into as a result of attending any meeting of the Association, listening to any guest speaker or library media, reading any Association library materials, fliers or handouts, or talking to a member, guest, or visitor. The association in no way endorses any real estate offering that may be made.