July 22nd – Fast Start Fundamentals
What You Will Learn:
- Where to begin for a successful real estate investing business
- Set your expectations correctly, unlike late night infomercials
- Provide the foundation that you will grow from
- Get the facts about investing and exposing the myths
- Shorten your time to your first deal
- Select the right investment strategy to match your goals
Here’s what you can expect:
- Understanding the Primary Investment Strategies – Pros & Cons: Buy & Hold, Wholesaling & Fix & Flip
- Matching the Investment Strategy with Your Objective
- Finding Properties: Causes of Distressed Sellers (Pre-foreclosure), Wholesalers, Short Sales, REO, MLS
- Different Types of Marketing – Pros & Cons: Direct Mail, Bandit Signs, Driving for Dollars, Billboards, TV, etc.
- Finding Money
- Team Building: Who You Need on Your Team, Where to Find Them & How to Engage
- Managing Your Time
- Market Cycles
- Putting Your Business Plan in Place
- Next Steps
Half Day Class: Saturday, July 22nd, 9am – 1pm
ONLY 20 Seats Available, Sign Up TODAY!
- SDCIA Member: $35
- SDCIA Member with Guest: $45
- Non-member: $50
- Non-member with Guest: $65
We accept cash, checks and credit card.
Pay online with a credit card via PayPal.
To sign up or for more information email Ann Bilinski: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up For The Half Day Class TODAY!
$50 Non-member Enrollment
$65 Non-member with Guest Enrollment
5 Big Reasons Why You Should Become a SDCIA Member:
- Only $45 a year. $10 meeting entry vs $20
- Website Access: Access to Past Meeting Audios, Classifieds, and Forum
- Big Discounts on SDCIA Classes and Events
- Library materials are Free to check out
- Priority Haves and Wants