Build and Protect Your Investments Master Trust Class
Insider Strategies for Utilizing Revocable Trusts
Personal Property Trusts and IRA Checkbook Trusts
Jack Shea, Author, Exchanger, RE/Note Investor 25+ Years Experience
Attorney Mark Warda’s 235-page Land Trust’s for Privacy & Profit book & CD w/35+ forms. The Trust Laws for all 50 states. You’ll leave with the know-how and ability to create Valid and Effective Trusts!
Topics will include:
- The Personal Property Trust. A Key strategy for Investing in Real Estate secured Notes, Mobiles, Vehicles, LLC’s entities, etc. – Dozens of Uses for safety and privacy.
- Sample Deeds with Trust language, Trust Agreements, Assignments, Directions to Trustee, etc. for class work and so you can operate your Trust.
- IRA Checkbook Trust How to put your IRA funds in your local bank for ease and speed of investing and reinvesting.
- A New Operating System for real estate and notes: buying, partnering, financing, managing, selling, estate planning.
- New Tools only available with Trusts. Contract for Beneficial Interest, Contract for Option, Lease of Beneficial Interest, etc…
- Learn how to Limit Liability, Reduce Litigation, Quick Foreclosure, Private Sale Price, Easy Transfer
- Mark Warda is Trustee of 1600+ Trusts with 30+ Years’ experience.
Unequaled Database of what works and what does not work with bureaucrats, Attys, etc….
- A follow up Webinar to get your Questions answered – ONLY for those who attend.
- 10+ layers of Asset Protection. Contingency fee Attorneys will rarely take on a Trust.
- Attorney Authored text & forms. Thousands of Investor Years of Successful Use.
- Profitable Trust, Options, Exchange and IRA Strategies.
- Partnering, Financing and Exchanging Beneficial Interests, w/out Notaries, Witnesses, or Public Record of Transaction.
Also learn how to buy, rent, and sell real estate and notes using agreements that will give you more profit, less work, and less risk.
- Receive tax benefits without ownership
- Tax-Free 1031 sale of optioned property
- Control real estate and notes w/ less money and risk
- Get higher rent, less turnover, and less maintenance
- Use a contract for option to avoid risk
- Option Notes and Personal Property
- Options in IRAs and 15 other uses
- Includes New 3rd Edition Book & Forms CD
About Jack Shea, Investor and Author
Jack Shea was raised in Chicago and attended the University of Illinois where he received a BS degree in Engineering with a minor in business. He spent seven years as an Air Force pilot flying four-engine transports worldwide. He spent over ten years in the aviation and technology industry serving as V.P. of Marketing.
Jack moved to Florida in 1978, and began investing in Real Estate and Notes. He is a licensed Realtor and the author of a book, Secrets of Lease Option Profits. He teaches seminars on trusts with his partner, Atty. Mark Warda. They cover Land Trusts, Personal Property Trusts, and IRA Checkbook Control Trusts. Jack is the President of Keys Capital Inc. a 1031 exchange facilitator since 1986. He is a frequent speaker at real estate meetings and on panels helping investors wherever he can.
Tuesday, July 12th, 2016
6 pm Doors open and networking session
7 pm Meeting begins
Scottish Rite Event Center
1895 Camino del Rio South
San Diego CA, 92108
$10 for members, $20 for non-members
SDCIA meetings are open to everyone, no reservations are necessary. Just show up!
During the networking portion of the meeting be sure to visit the following:
- New Guest Orientation
- Expert Health Desk
- Membership Desk
- Education Library
- Flyer Table
- “Haves and Wants” Signup Table
Pre Dinner (No Host)
Everyone is invited to a no-host pre-meeting dinner
2401 Camino Del Rio S,
San Diego, CA 92108
4:00 to 6:00 pm
Legal Disclaimer: The Association, its Officers and Directors, individually or collectively assume no responsibility for the outcome of any real estate transaction, decision, or other action that any Association member, guest, or visitor, may enter into as a result of attending any meeting of the Association, listening to any guest speaker or library media, reading any Association library materials, fliers or handouts, or talking to a member, guest, or visitor. The association in no way endorses any real estate offering that may be made.