Why do most Creative Real Estate Investors fail?
- How to Control The Real Estate Sale and have fun with Cold Calls.
- Never Ask for The Order, Never use a Script, give a premature presentation and It’s Ok to Fire The Prospect.
- Ms. Prospect, you’re NOT allowed to think about it!
- Convert all Cold Calls to Warm and friendly conversations.
- Qualify the Prospect in 3 minutes or Less.
- Audience Bonus: Interactive Demonstration and Fun Sales RolePlays with The Audience.
Virtual Attraction Marketing in 2017
- No more expensive and Low ROI mailers, yellow letters and Postcards.
- Become a Content driven Marketer and stand out; make the Prospects come to you.
- What is Busker, Periscope and Facebook Live and how do I make Money with them in CRE?
- Low cost or no Cost Marketing for Leads using Social Media.
- Learn how to use the new Technology of Live Streaming.
- How I use YouTube and receive all the leads I will ever need.
Is this you?
- Prospects reject, manipulate and lie to you all day.
- Cold calling turns your phone into a cactus.
- Hearing things like “I need to talk to my spouse”, “I need to think about it”, “Send me more info”, “Send me your contracts”, “Call me in two weeks”, etc.
- Not getting enough qualified leads to go to the bank?
- Still giving the same old tired, redundant sales presentation that doesn’t work?
- Still reading from old fashioned sales scripts? (So obvious to the prospect!)
- Not utilizing the contemporary Art and Science of Persuasion and Influence in Sales?
- NOT converting all cold calls to warm? (This is a biggie!)
- Wasting your valuable time with unqualified prospects?
- Wasting Gas going to appointments and no one shows?
- Presentations and free consulting to people who “just want think about it”?
- Pretentious and transparent bonding and rapport?
- Subservient to the prospect’s every whim?
- Not giving good phone!
- Sounding like a typical Salesperson who gets manipulated by the prospect all day?
- Sending offers, contracts and information without firm upfront commitment?
- The greatest Sin of all: Not making the income you deserve because you have lost control of the selling process.
- Social Media Marketing and LIVE streaming for Leads
About Claude Diamond
Claude “The Mentor” Diamond J.D. is The Author and Teacher of The G.U.T.S. Sales Method and Virtual Attraction Leads in Marketing for Real Estate Investors. He has been a Creative Real Estate Investor since his mid 20’s and believes that this is the best business in the world. Why? This has allowed him to have the lifestyle and home business he always wanted. Claude is a transplanted NYC and NJ kid who lives half the year in San Diego and the other half in the famous (high Altitude 12,060 Feet) ski town of Winter Park, Colorado.
Claude is an unconventional, irreverent and humorous speaker who loves to make the audience learn and laugh during his interactive real world RolePlay presentation.
He has created his own million dollar business working from his home offices, drinking coffee in his moose Pajamas, while teaching others “How to Give Good Phone” and “Make Money Today” Philosophies.
Tuesday, January 10th, 2017
6 pm Doors open and networking session
7 pm Meeting begins
Scottish Rite Event Center
1895 Camino del Rio South
San Diego CA, 92108
$10 for members, $20 for non-members
SDCIA meetings are open to everyone, no reservations are necessary. Just show up!
During the networking portion of the meeting be sure to visit the following:
- New Guest Orientation
- Expert Health Desk
- Membership Desk
- Education Library
- Flyer Table
- “Haves and Wants” Signup Table
Pre Dinner (No Host)
Everyone is invited to a no-host pre-meeting dinner
2401 Camino Del Rio S,
San Diego, CA 92108
4:00 to 6:00 pm
Legal Disclaimer: The Association, its Officers and Directors, individually or collectively assume no responsibility for the outcome of any real estate transaction, decision, or other action that any Association member, guest, or visitor, may enter into as a result of attending any meeting of the Association, listening to any guest speaker or library media, reading any Association library materials, fliers or handouts, or talking to a member, guest, or visitor. The association in no way endorses any real estate offering that may be made.