August 26th – How to Calculate The ARV – With Lenska
What You Will Learn:
- What is ARV and why is it so important?
- Why you make your profit when buying a property
- Determine the value of a home like a pro
- Bring a property address to the class and determine the ARV
Half Day Class: Saturday, August 26th, 9am – 1pm
Seats Available, Sign Up TODAY!
- SDCIA Member: $35
- SDCIA Member with Guest: $45
- Non-member: $50
- Non-member with Guest: $65
We accept cash, checks and credit card.
Pay online with a credit card via PayPal.
To sign up or for more information email Ann Bilinski: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up For This Class TODAY!
$50 Non-member Enrollment
$65 Non-member with Guest Enrollment
5 Big Reasons Why You Should Become a SDCIA Member:
- Only $45 a year. $10 meeting entry vs $20
- Website Access: Access to Past Meeting Audios, Classifieds, and Forum
- Big Discounts on SDCIA Classes and Events
- Library materials are Free to check out
- Priority Haves and Wants